There is a new schedule for the District Council meetings. Instead of meeting once every quarter, it is now once every two (2) months for a duration of one (1) hour via Zoom Video Communications.
Quite a number of items were discussed on DC36 which was held on 2020 August 12. Special mention goes to the new Institute documents which the Council took extra attention and set action plans on how the District will apply it.
- Circular 475. From Hope to Commitment: Understanding Lasallian Vocations
- Lasallian Mission Moving Forward Plan
- Identity Criteria for the Vitality of Lasallian Educational Ministries
- Declaration on the Lasallian Educational Mission
- Reimagining our Life as Brothers
Truly, another productive meeting.